Well, it's been a while...
Hey there friends.
It's been too long and much has happened since the last time I wrote a blog.
I sold a house in April 2023! It was my neighbors down the street from me. It was an awesome experience working with such wonderful people. Sad to lose them as neighbors, but so happy for them as they moved on to a new state!
Here they are! My seller was still on a call with work which is why he is still wearing his headphones. His laptop is in his jacket 😂.
It was such a fun and very easy transaction. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better first transaction. The buyer's agent was so friendly and so kind, and so was his transaction coordinator. Both knew it was my first transaction and they were so helpful in so many ways in helping me out. The inspector was also so nice. I technically didn't have to be there for the inspection, but I was hoping to meet the buyer's agent that day. I wasn't a fan of the appraiser, but he did appraise the house at the price we listed for! So that was great.
The new neighbors are very nice. I've met them a couple of times.
Moving, on. I ended up switching agencies and moved on to a team called Elite Home Partners at Keller Williams Integrity. I am so grateful for the opportunity to have joined this team. I am a little slower than most of the people in this team in terms of getting deals, but I am working on it. I actually had a signed buyer go under contract the week I switched, but unfortunately, that deal fell through as my buyer freaked out at how expensive it was to own a place. I do have another signed buyer as well, but they are also starting to be hesitant at buying because of how expensive life is. They are hoping that the husband gets a better paying job so that they'll be able to afford it a little better. I totally understand their situations. I'm not giving up on them yet. (besides, they do have a signed contract!)
I also started a new part time job icing donuts at King Soopers in the town next to mine. (about a 10 minute drive). I'm so grateful that I have this job as it got my husband and I out of a financial hole we dug ourselves into this past summer. We are on our way to being credit card debt free. I tell you, those credit cards are a killer. Don't get one unless you have the money to pay it back right away!
I hope to do this a bit more regularly with some actual information!
Have a good one friends!


Comments
Post a Comment